Brenham, Texas 77833
3:00pm to 11:00pm and 11pm-7am shifts
Pay: $14 - $20 per hour
- Direct shift operations assuring efficient production of quality products in accordance with process and product specifications, meeting financial objectives, complying with contractual and customer requirements.
- Establish and maintain safe and healthy working conditions and environment. Enforce safety rules and regulations. Ensures compliance with legislated requirements and foster environmentally sound waste management practices.
- Direct the plant level production function. Endorse and implement manufacturing cost savings program to effect continuous improvement.
- Endorse, justify, administer and manage the shift operating budget. Analyse performance against plans, taking corrective steps to attain shift efficiencies and financial objectives.
- Perform administrative activities necessary for the effective management of the shift, including provision for selection and development of employees, budget administration, employee safety, employee counselling and motivation, disciplinary action, organization of goals and objectives, planning, organizing, integrating and measuring the work performed within the shift.
- 8 - 10 years experience in a production environment
- 5 years of supervisory or quality management experience in a production environment preferred
- Forklift or Tow motor certification an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and employee tracking systems
- Strong written communication skills to complete shift and quality report
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Have strong interpersonal skills and can work well under pressure
- Are self-motivated with exceptional teamwork skills
- Have a proven track record of good attendance, reliability and positive attitude
- Have demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience
- Are experienced in performance management as well as problem solving and analysis