WAREHOUSE - ORDER PULLER
4:30pm or 5:00pm until job is complete
$10.00 per hour
- Pulling orders from inventory by reading tickets
- Accurately operates scanning RF equipment
- Responsible for proper handling of product
- Move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
- Must have warehouse experience
- Packaging items to order specifications
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
- Cleans up any merchandise that has been broken or damaged in the area.
- Selects merchandise from pulling labels and scanning RF within job performance standards that are set for selection speed and accuracy.
- Completes daily checklist to ensure equipment is safe to operate.
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Must be able to lift merchandise weighing over 50 pounds.
- Requires keen vision and mental alertness
- Must pass OSHA forklift training certification
- Must be able to work in non-air conditioned facility
- Must be able to read and write English.