No Dental Insurance, No problem. We offer an in office Dental Savings Program
We are proud to announce that we offer QDP in our dental office. QDP is an annual dental savings program we offer for families and individuals that allows all QDP patients to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices in our office. Unlike conventional insurance plans, with our QDP program there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment. QDP benefits and savings begin immediately upon registration.
Our QDP Benefit/Savings include:
- (2) teeth cleanings
- (2) annual dental exams
- All x-rays needed to complete annual exam
- (1) same day emergency exam and one diagnostic x-ray ($102 Value)
The fee paid for our QDP savings plan is for included standard of care services and represents a courtesy accounting adjustment for payment, made in full, at the time of service. An initial fee is $369.00 for one individual (a savings of $260.00) ... and only $310.00 for each additional family member; which represents an additional savings of $59.00 (a savings of $213.00). Eligible family members include spouse and dependent children under the age of 19 (up to age 23 if dependent child is a full-time student). Fees are due and payable when services are rendered and are non-refundable when services have been provided. Savings duration is for one year from registration date. All patient portions for services received are due at the time of services in order to receive QDP savings. All members of a QDP family account will have the same anniversary date as the primary member. A missed appointment fee of $25 will be charged for all missed dental appointments. Please notify our office at least 48 hours in advance if you must change your reserved appointment. Fees charged are not membership fees and all fees paid are for provided services only.
- A 10% savings on basic dental procedures (includes: fillings and extractions)
- A 15% savings on major dental procedures (includes: root canals, crowns, bridges, partials and dentures)
- A 10% savings on implant restorations (includes the implant crown only, not the implant done by an oral surgeon)
- A 10% savings on cosmetic dental procedures (includes: Veneers and Zoom Whitening)
- A 20% savings on periodontal dental procedures (includes: periodontal scaling and root planning, full mouth debridement)
- A 10% savings on orthodontic care and occlusal guards