Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
$17.67 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Audit documents that exist and be provided with a working list in priority to draft and revise
- Requires time in the clean room and out of the clean room observing, auditing, and asking questions of the production team to document and capture the current work processes
- Require both written and picture documentation be captured on the floor and well documented. This content will then need to be pulled together into documents in a format as specified by quality and operations for proper record keeping and effective use on the production floor. All work will be supported and reviewed for approval by the materials, quality, and operations departments.
- 1+ years’ experience working in Microsoft Suite in a professional environment
- Ability to document with well written and formatted technical information as presented by the production team member
- Ability to take clear pictures to support written documentation
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat to format and publish final documents as directed by management
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.