AUTOMOTIVE LUBE TECHNICIAN
Monday - Saturday
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
$10.00 per hour
The Lube Technician will perform specialty work and maintenance for cars, trucks and other motor vehicles.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Performs general maintenance and repairs such as oil changes, checking and changing filters, checking tires, brakes, belts and hoses, replacing spark plugs, changing wiper blades, tire replacements, rotating tires, changing batteries and engages in other similar tasks.
· Cleans the shop and returns tools to proper location.
· Inspects tools and equipment to ensure they are in working order.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Related experience a plus
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Knowledge of vehicle repair.
· Excellent mechanical skills.
· Ability to follow instructions.
· Ability to use power and hand tools.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to read work orders.
· Ability to read service and repair manuals.
· Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely fashion.