20Hr Part-time Member Service Representative
Come join our Brenham ACU of Texas Team!
A Member Service Representative will serve as a liaison between the member and the credit union. Responsible for providing account information, tellering, and professionally handling members daily credit union needs. Additionally, the MSR is responsible for identifying members financial needs and offering or referring appropriate products and services.
1. Provides excellent service by offering and educating our members on, but not limited to, ACUTX and partner products and services identified during member interactions.
2. Represents the credit union to members in a courteous and professional manner and provides prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
3. Responds to members requests, problems, and complaints and/or directs them to the proper person for specific information and assistance.
4. Provides general information to the members whether by phone or in person. If the request concerns a different department then the MSR is responsible for directing the member to the proper department.
5. Processes member transactions including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, loan and credit card payments, and paying/receiving of negotiable items.
6. Ensures all cash handling procedures are followed as outlined by policy and procedure.
7. Prepares Currency Transaction Reports for currency transactions of $10,000.01 or more.
8. Completes Suspicious Activity Worksheets and forwards to branch management for review.
9. Assists branch management with the daily processing of ATM, and night-drop procedures.
10. Receive loan payments and /or loan payoffs.
11. Submits all appropriate documents to the credit union's document capture system.
Note: The list of duties is not exhaustive. It may be supplemented as necessary from time to time.
High School Diploma
Spanish Speaking Preferred
Six months of similar or related experience including time spent in preparatory positions.
Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization.