Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm, mandatory overtime and weekends as needed
Hourly wage (DOE) + monthly bonus and Direct Hire commission
A Corporate Recruiter works as a part of the Corporate Recruiting Team to research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract and maintain a diverse pool of qualified, capable talent for Personnel Services and their client companies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Organizes and attends job fairs, campus events, recruiting sessions and other networking opportunities
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Attends High School job/recruiting forums
- Develops a business relationship with college, technical schools and local work force leaders/instructors.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Consults with client company or organization to understand the requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for the specified vacant position(s).
- Collects and analyzes data to maintain current understanding of fair and competitive market salaries, candidate availability, and demand for candidates in particular fields.
- Consults data and records to identify and select potential candidates for vacant positions.
- Screens candidates selects qualified and interested candidates for the interviewing phase, and then connects viable candidates with clients or hiring managers.
- Checks candidates references and credentials, verifying experience and backgrounds.
- Counsels candidates on the interview and hiring process.
- Follows up with clients or hiring managers after the interview process to determine whether a placement can be made; collects feedback when placement is unsuccessful.
- Maintains and ensures compliance with applicable equal employment opportunity (EEO) and related employment laws and regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel, day trips and overnight stays as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- 3 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.