Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
$18.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintains employee records, ensuring completion and accuracy of details such as employee contact information, job classification, pay rates, organizational structure, and other key details.
- Maintains accurate records of active job openings and received applications; manages internal and external job postings.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Reviews applications for entry-level and non-exempt positions; conducts and/or schedules preliminary interviews.
- Performs administrative and record-keeping tasks related to staffing changes, which may include layoffs, resignations, terminations, and extended leaves of absence.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions
- Plans and supports company-wide information meetings such as open enrollment, new hire orientation, and meetings to announce or discuss changes in retirement or benefits plans.
- Conducts or assists with record audits and mandatory reports, which may include I-9 audits, EEO-1 filings, payroll audits, and other compliance reviews.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree preferred.
- Three years of office experience preferred, with at least one year in human resources highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.