HUMAN RESOURCES/ HR ADMINISTRATOR
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
$18.00 - $25.00 per hour
TOP REASONS TO APPLY
- Competitive Wages and Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Retirement Savings Programs
- Career Development Opportunities
- Flexible Work Hours
- Tuition Reimbursement for Approved Programs
- Safe Working Environment
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist in providing full service human resources support for the site. Advise employees and supervision on company guidelines and practices while emphasizing rationale and importance.
- Ensure positive employee relations are maintained through open communications and responsiveness to employee concerns. Lead investigations regarding employee concerns, ensuring due process is followed. Recommend courses of action consistent with company practices.
- Manage the talent acquisition process by ensuring the best qualified candidate is hired for each opening, consistent assessment processes are applied, and appropriate affirmative action is taken.
- Act as an individual or team coach to assist in improving the overall effectiveness of the organization
- Ensure employees and supervisors complete required training programs, coordinating external training or conducting site training as needed
- Be responsible for site administration of payroll & benefit programs, the open enrollment process, communicating plan changes, and providing claims assistance
- Oversight, administer compensation program: compile data for annual wage proposal, evaluate and recommend wage and salary actions, and manage merit increases and the promotion process
- In partnership with others, drive organizational effectiveness and change initiatives
- Foster employee retention and engagement.
- Participate in aligning business & HR strategy in highly matrixed environment
- In partnership with the Environmental Health & Safety Manager, manage company safety program WHO YOU ARE: You identify and seize new opportunities. You adjust communication to fit the audience and the message. You make sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information. You show consistency between words and actions. May be eligible for financial relocation support!
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Two or more years of HR related experience
- Legal authorization to work in the United States – sponsorship will not be provided for this position
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills certification
Additional Job Titles for this Position Include: Human Resources, HR, Payroll, Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources Specialist, Human Resource, HR Administrator, Payroll Administrator, Administrator, Office Manager