Monday - Friday, mandatory overtime and weekends as needed
7:00 pm - 7:00 am
$13.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform all duties of current work instructions
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform tasks according to safety and quality standards
- Complete quality inspections and ensures quality checks are being performed and recorded at the prescribed times.
- Informs Reliever or Lead Hand immediately of any food safety/food quality issues as they arise
- Ensures labels and documentation is filled out properly and completely
- Perform all required duties and checks as outlined on Changeover Checklists to prevent a product mix
- Assist in troubleshooting operational equipment in his/her area
- Ensure work area is kept neat and clean
- Develop methods to ensure good process flow
- Assist Reliever and/or Lead Hand in root cause investigations and solution implementation with assistance of the Shift/Production Supervisor and Management
- Work with the Reliever, Lead Hand and the Shift/Production Supervisor to determine shift priorities and take the necessary actions to prepare for the required tasks
- Ability to work with others, take direction, take ownership for producing quality work, while supporting process improvements
- Required to attend meetings as requested
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience is required for this position
- Completion of all training requirements for the position
- Must be able to complete all tasks and functions required to operate the machine(s) safely and efficiently.
- Must be able to complete all tasks and functions required to ensure Quality product is efficiently packaged for the customer.
- Able to troubleshoot everyday machine issues