INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE/
Monday - Friday
7:00 am – 3:00 pm and 3pm-11pm
$18.00 - $24.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Analyzes mechanical, electrical and operational problems on equipment and takes corrective action.
- Makes necessary adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Tests equipment following repairs, changeovers or extended downtime.
- Assist in the continual development of procedures and processes for the various machines within facility.
- Interact effectively with all team members as well as managers, supervisors and machine operators within other departments.
- Comply with all procedures and processes required within the functions of the printing department, i.e. including but not limited to the full and accurate completion of forms, checklists, inventory parts pulled/returned, etc.
- While on shift ensure all pertinent information is shared within the print shop team and as appropriate with the production staff.
- During shift change meeting ensure all pertinent information is relayed to the next team on shift.
- Maintain a clean work environment, including all print shop areas and job site areas, i.e. tools while on the job, returning tools to proper locale after job completed, etc.
- At end of shift, ensure all tools used are returned to appropriate location.
- Ensure that OSHA, GMP’s, HACCP and SQP policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a production environment required.
- Electrical experience or training from a college or technical school required.
- Must be able to demonstrate mechanical knowledge.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and communicate effectively with other departments.
- Excellent attitude and commitment to the role.
- Strong work ethic.
- Operates well in a deadline-driven manufacturing/production facility.
- Team player and works well with others.
- Excellent attendance record.