Monday - Friday
11:00 pm – 7:00 am
$12.00 per hour
- Supporting the continuous operation of production machinery
- Perform all duties of current Work Instructions.
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Perform tasks according to Safety and Quality standards.
- Complete Quality Inspections and ensures quality checks are being performed and recorded at the prescribed times. Informs Reliever or Lead Hand immediately of any food safety/food quality issues as they arise.
- Ensures labels and documentation is filled out properly and completely.
- Packaging of product and completing product changeovers
- Perform all required duties and checks as outlined on Changeover Checklists to prevent a product mix.
- Assist in trouble shooting operational equipment in his/her area, help with equipment malfunction
- Ensure work area is kept neat and clean.
- Develop methods to ensure good process flow.
- Assist Reliever and/or Lead Hand in root cause investigations and solution implementation with assistance of the Shift/Production Supervisor and Management.
- Work with the Reliever, Lead Hand and the Shift/Production Supervisor to determine shift priorities and take the necessary actions to prepare for the required tasks.
- Ability to work with others, take direction, take ownership for producing quality work, while supporting process improvements.
- Required to attend meetings as requested.
- ?High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience is required for this position.
- Completion of all training requirements for the position.
- Must be able to complete all tasks and functions required to operate the machine(s) safely and efficiently.
- Must be able to complete all tasks and functions required to ensure Quality product is efficiently packaged for the customer. Able to troubleshoot everyday machine issues.
Additional Job Titles for this Position Include: Manufacturing, Production, Operator, Packer, Assembler, Assembly, Quality Control, QC, Packaging, Reliever, Lead Hand, Warehouse