A company that strive to create a culture that builds harmony within all areas of life: work, home, community and personal well-being. EXCEPTIONAL BENEFIT PACKAGE. What's the hold up? APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
PRODUCTION LINE WORKER
Monday-Friday, with occasional overtime
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
$13.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment
- Assist with line tooling changes, start-ups, shutdowns and down stream equipment set-up
- Immediately communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries to Production Supervisor
- Maintain proper knowledge of all pipe products and package requirements
- Assist with Preventive Maintenance program as required
- Troubleshoot process to meet production needs as required.
- Properly label all finished goods
- Meet or exceed standard production efficiencies on all production lines.
- Responsible for gluing basin together to make finished good.
- Practice proper forklift operation and preventive maintenance
- Conduct visual product quality inspections
- Maintain facility housekeeping
- Track quantity of units produced from the production line
- Maintain and build job skills through company training programs
- Understand and practice CORE VALUES
- Properly package all products
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous industrial or manufacturing experience
- Ability to repeatedly lift 75 pounds to a height of 6 feet