Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
$17.00 - $18.00 per hour, DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists in the analysis and determination of materials necessary for various orders relating to Order Management requests.
- Supports company quality policy to achieve company objectives
- Responds to safety situations within the office and production floor environment
- Exercises considerable independent judgment and discretion in checking material availability per customer needs.
- Participates in NPD projects and sets up new product forecast
- Interfaces with the company business systems, including Oracle order entry, Oracle production, other relevant tools/programs, and the e-mail system.
- Creates and updates spreadsheets/reports using Microsoft Excel.
- Has extensive daily contact with multiple functional groups (Planners, Master Scheduling, Global Buyers, local Buyers, RCC, and Subassembly Production) as well as outside suppliers through verbal and written communications
- Assists Planners and Master Schedulers as needed.
- Uses knowledge of current product holds and lead time extensions to make accurate customer promises.
- Perform analysis and prepare reports as scheduled or requested
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Uses knowledge of Rosemount production processes and products along with current product holds and lead time extensions to make accurate customer promises.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have up to 5 years applicable experience