TEAM LEAD OPERATOR/PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Monday - Friday
4:00 am - Until job complete
This position is responsible for leading the foam pouring department, supervising foam production, monitoring raw material inventory levels, maintaining adequate levels of raw materials, receiving raw material required for production of foam and enforcing safety and environmental policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Continually determine opportunities for improvements within production process
(methods, machines, materials, and manpower).
- Ensure proper and adequate notification is given to employees for training schedules.
- Plan and facilitate production around scheduled training, continuous improvement, safety and environmental meetings.
- Enforce compliance with company rules and regulations, such as attendance, safety procedures, quality procedures, etc.
- Maintain assigned equipment and engage the Maintenance Department as needed.
- Ensure and enforce compliance with all environmental policies and laws.
- Plan material, labor, and machines to obtain the established goals while operating
- Identify and record problems relating to the product, process and the quality system,
- Control further processing, delivery or installation of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- Initiate solutions to quality-related problems.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work with people from different departments in an office and manufacturing environment.
- Must be self-motivated & able to motivate others and promote teamwork.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks.
- Must work well with others
- Must adhere to all safety and environmental policies.
- Must be committed to lean continuous improvement.