Citizens State Bank Temporarily Closes Bank Lobbies
Lobby access by appointment only – drive thru, ATM and e-banking services available.
To ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees, Citizens State Bank has decided to modify the lobby services available at all locations until further notice.
Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020 9am, Citizens State Bank will temporarily be limiting access to the Somerville, Deanville, Caldwell, Brenham, Snook and Navasota bank lobbies. Bank lobbies will be available only by appointment for transactions that consist of New Accounts, New Loans and Safe deposit box access. Loan Applications can be downloaded or completed online as always for your convenience on our website at csbtx.bank. Citizens State Bank employees will be available via phone and email to continue assisting customers. To arrange a lobby appointment please call your local Citizens State Bank receptionist.
- Somerville - (979) 596-1421
- Deanville - (979) 535-4535
- Caldwell - (979) 567-4646
- Brenham - (979) 251-8844
- Snook - (979) 272-8500
- Navasota - (936) 825-3662
- Drive-thru and ATMs are available. Please visit csbtx.bank for all drive-thru hours and ATM locations.
- Online banking and mobile banking apps allow you to check balances, pay bills, deposit checks, and transfer funds at any time (Data and third-party charges may apply).
- Citizens State Bank receptionists will be available for all questions and assistance.
Please continue to check the Citizens State Bank website csbtx.bank, and social media pages, Facebook at www.facebook.com/csbtx, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Citizens State Bank President Aaron Flencher, stated, “CSB continues to closely monitor the current COVID-19 outbreak and take into account the rapidly changing guidance from our local, state, and federal leaders. It is critical that we continually evaluate and adapt our business practices as necessary to meet the needs of our employees, customers, and community.”
In addition, Citizens State Bank is working closely, and routinely communicating with, state and federal bank regulatory agencies and Texas elected officials to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of banking services and access to liquidity.
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.