Celebrate our nation’s independence where Texas declared her independence! Sponsored by H-E-B, the annual 4th of July celebration at Washington on the Brazos includes a fun-filled day of family activities. All sites of the park are open from 10-7. Live music from 7-9pm in the park’s amphitheater. Fireworks extravaganza start approximately at 9:15pm.
Standard tour fees apply for:
- Entrance to Barrington Farm
- Entrance to the Star of the Republic Museum
- Tours of Independence Hall
The following activities are free:
- Entrance to the park ground and parking, as always
- Concert from 7 – 9 p.m. in the park’s amphitheater
- Some afternoon children’s crafts
- Interactive historic baseball game at 6 p.m.
- Fireworks display
- Bus shuttle throughout the park